3Chi HHC is the most potent Hexahydrocannabinol vape cartridge available. Most HHC users report a great mental and body feeling. HHC offers a relaxing feeling similar to Delta-9 THC, without the sluggish couch-lock side effect. HHC gives a more social effect and is less harsh on the lungs than Delta-8 THC. Each 1ml HHC vape cartridge contains approximately:
- 1ml total oil
- 95% HHC
- 5% terpenes
- No VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
HHC Vape Cartridge Product Description
- Description: Breath and button-activation compatible 510 cartridge with 1ml total material
- Serving Size: One puff
- Servings per Vape Cartridge: varies depending on the size of puffs
- Coil: Ceramic
- Tank: Polycarbonate or Glass
- Ingredients: Broad spectrum HHC oil and strain-specific terpenes of your choice
- Cartridge Brand: CCELL or MAKO
HHC Vape Cartridge Extract Description
- Type: Broad spectrum HHC oil with natural terpenes
- HHC Content: Approx. 95%+ HHC
- Hemp-Derived: Yes
- ∆9THC Content: <0.3%
- Natural Terpenes: Yes
HHC Vape Cartridge Directions
3Chi's HHC vape cartridges are compatible with a 510 compatible battery. You will need to have a 510 compatible battery. Batteries are not included with our vapes and must be purchased separately. Attach the cartridge to a 510 compatible battery and inhaling with lips around the mouthpiece. Do not unscrew the mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking. Keep out of sunlight and in a cool, dark place for the longest life of the product. The product may go bad or lose its potency if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods.
What is HHC?
HHC is short for Hexahydrocannabinol. It is a cannabinoid similar to Delta-8 THC. While it is found naturally within the hemp plant, it is found in very small amounts. This means it needs to be made in a lab by skilled chemists for a sizable amount to place in products or to test scientifically. However, HHC doesn’t contain THC. Therefore, at no point in the process does the product go over 0.3 percent Delta-9 THC. There is no conflict between HHC and the Farm Bill.
HHC Vape Cartridge Effects
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of HHC, and everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with HHC and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and 3Chi's HHC vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or other ailments. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but HHC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for Delta-9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This HHC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, diagnosed, or undiagnosed medical issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- HHC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- 3Chi's HHC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. 3Chi's HHC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% Delta-9 THC.
All purchases require age verification for retail customers only. Please follow the Age Verification step-by-step instructions at checkout. Some purchases may require proof of photo identification. For all questions regarding this, please contact our our store.
**MUST BE 21+ TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT FROM OUR STORE, and by doing so you agree to terms & conditions of our site.**
*We are not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase*
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!!
CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, BREASTFEEDING, OR TAKING ANY MEDICATIONS. USE WHILE PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING MAY BE HARMFUL.
CONSUMPTION OF CERTAIN CANNABINOIDS IMPAIRS YOUR ABILITY TO DRIVE AND OPERATE HEAVY MACHINERY. PLEASE USE EXTREME CAUTION.
All products contained and sold on this site are Industrial Hemp derived and contain 0.3% THC per Sec. 7606 of the 2014 Federal Farm Bill. The statements found on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products described and sold on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.